Top 5 Kona Fishing Tours
Wahoos, Marlins, and Mahis- oh my! There is a bounty of game fish lurking in the calm waters off Kona. So much, in fact, that Kona has been dubbed the “Mecca” for sport fishing in Hawaii. This is due to a steep ocean dropoff that descends thousands of feet just offshore- which means you don’t have to venture miles away from the coast to catch large pelagics. With year-round calm conditions on top of that, Kona is nothing short of an angler’s paradise.
This sleepy Big Island town is home to an abundance of fishing charters and captains happy to share their expertise with eager visitors. We’ve shuffled through the best of the best to help guide you on your fishing charter search.
- Half-Day Kona Fishing Charter – Knowledgeable Captain
- Ultimate Kona Sport Fishing Experience – Great For Beginners
- Full-Day Shared Fishing Charter – Most Affordable
- Marlin Fishing Charter – Blue Marlin Hunt
- Family Fish And Snorkel Custom Charter – Family Friendly